https://fanspacks.com/ (hereinafter: “this website”) is strongly against piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy.
This website is aware of intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights of others. For that reason, we don’t host or link to any copyrighted content. Our content is purely informational and has been totally generated by our team.
However, if you believe any material accessible on our website is fringes your copyright, please send us the following:
• Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
• An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located, including screenshots and URLs if possible.
• Your full address, phone number, and email address.
• A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner.
• Your electronic or physical signature.
Before sending any DMCA removal request, please verify if it is indeed your copyrighted work and afterward contact us. Please remember that you are initiating a legal process. Do not make false claims.
You may send an email to us for all DMCA / Removal Requests